CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YOUR NOT STUCK TO EACH OTHER!

OK, couples who think they're attached at the hip makes me sick. Yes I know that you might love him or her, but is it seriously necessary to wear him as a scarf? He's all over you and your all over him, would it kill you to walk down the halls with no attachment to your significant other? It bothers me, when I see couples making out in the halls to. Seriously, save it for private times. I understand a kiss here and there, but don't grope your girlfriend/boyfriend for the world to see. Personally, I think thats for you and your partner, not for the world to see.

OK, im not bashing everything about couples. I understand couples holding hands and a kiss on the forehead, but are PDA's (Personal Displays of Affection) really attractive to see? I have a boyfriend myself, and had past relationships, and never did I need to show the world that I love him, I can tell them if I wanted them to know. The only person who needs to see that I love him, is him, himself...

0 comments: