CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I had to do it.

I had to do it,
it was getting out of control
you calling me
you messaging my friends
it had to stop.

but for some reason,
i kept stalling
until this day

i walked out of school,
only to find you there
you threaten me with a knife
saying if i don't talk to you you'll use it
i got scared,
i was paralyzed
it was like i was a block of ice
then the bus came
and i ran for it

i just wanted to get home
as fast as i can
as soon as i got the that stoplight
there you were again
i don't know how you got there so fast
but i ran for it
didn't care if i got hit by a car
i ran for it
i ran for the house
screamed in horror and locked the door
and then, i called the cops

they came sirens and all,
pointing their gun at you
i was scared because i knew you were resisting arrest
as much as i hate you
i didn't want to see you shot right in front of my eyes
finally they handcuffed you and took you away

i signed more papers,
gave more statements
what more do i have to do
to get you out of my life

0 comments: