CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

It broke my heart...

It broke my heart saying those words
I am very sorry that i did
but it was for the best

You don't understand
how he is like i do,
He is a freak.
You might have thought that his email
was sweet and innocent
but i hacked into his account
and saw it

I'm so sorry that i got you into this
your better than to be in this kind of drama
I let you go,
so that i know
He will never find you.
and hurt you.

Him
Today at 1:01pm
hey its justin janes ex bf i know that we dont know each other and all and well i know you two are dating and well really i am ok with that like i told her im glad your the one with her and not someone the only thing im asking of you is to stay with her make sure shes safe make sure she makes the right choices and im telling you nicely as i can dont hurt her

Analyzing the letter

He's glad that it was you not any one else?? Doesn't make any sense since he never liked it when we talked, or saw each other.

Make sure she's safe? Might mean that he might come to find us when we are together and confront us.

Make sure she makes the right choices. Means that I should make a better choice than you.

And telling you as nicely as he can not to hurt me. Means if i shed a tear, or if i draw blood. He's coming after you for not taking care of me

0 comments: