CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Emotions are difficult to paint with words.

In English class, we had a discussion about words.



Everything really made sense to me because I sometimes can't really explain myself with words. Its difficult just because emotions are something that we humans don't really understand. Yes, we feel love, joy, jealousy and betrayal. But if someone actually asked you how you are feeling, its as if the words aren't enough to express the true feelings inside. Sometimes in my blogs, I feel that I didn't express myself well enough with the words I have chosen. Maybe I'm not explaining myself well enough right now?



To understand how to explain feelings, is unthinkable. Think of it, if you knew how to explain yourself all the time, how would life be interesting? If you can tell the person that you love them, with only words, how would it be thrilling, to show him how much you feel with actions? It would seem as if the feeling wasn't as big as if you were trying to explain it trying your hardest to find the right words. Its like new born babies, trying to understand the world. If they came out understanding why they hurt, or why we make those weird faces at them, what would the fun of adventure be, were would the fun of being mysterious be?

0 comments: