CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OM GOSH! hot of the press!! <33


I don't even know where to start this honestly,

I'm totally speechless...

Cupid's arrow was shot, and it was shot directly at my heart.

Its confirmed,

Prince Charming, wants to be in my life.

I might get my fairytale ending after all!


For a while I've been running through scenarios of why he wasn't calling

and it was all because he was so caught up in his royal duties

but now he can save me from the dreaded past that haunted me from before

and start a new chapter a more, happier one with him

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

GOD YOUR ADORABLE!

i think you and mr.prince charming are going to be spectacular together.


i bet he's not gay.
btw.

PeeJay said...

i hope my prince charming isn't gay. god what a horrible fairytale ending that would be