CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

This sunday...

On this Sunday,
I wanted to see you since I missed you.

We had a quiet day at your house,
making grilled cheese sandwiches,
and your famous fudge.

Met your mom,
who was so welcoming
and so energetic.
Your brother,
the cutest thing ever
you can see the family resemblance

Looking though family albums,
you definatly were such an adorable kid
and very happy if i might add.
Me, lets just say I was a kid
with many different facial expressions for every picture.

We settled down, downstaires
watched Cinderella, and some
NON-CLASSICAL DISNEY MOVIE:
Monsters INC.
but it is a great movie none the less

Soon it was time for me to go,
however I didn't want to go.
You kissed me,
Then you kissed me again.
And from that last kiss,
I started to miss you
even though i was still with you.

Riding home, i replayed moments in my head
and thinking how happy you've made me
the past couple of weeks.
I'm so glad that your in my life.

À la prochaine...

0 comments: