CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello little girl, little toy

You make me laugh
when you think you know him like i do
cuz you dont
please don't act all cool
because your talking to an older guy
because your just a little toy to him
cant you see?
he's just using you to get over me
honestly i have proof
he's a despret and just wants to get in your pants

You have a good boyfriend,
a better boyfriend than what he was
seriously
dont loose that
you dont want to deal with the drama-rama
that comes with him
please, dont ruin your life like i did

im not saying that im jealous
cuz im not
my life right now is great
i have everything for me now
things that he could never give me
i dont hate you
i hate him for what he did to me
and the only reason why im warning you
is because i dont want you do go threw
what i had to go threw


i know you will never read this,
but there might be that chance
take my words of advice
and stay away from him

0 comments: