CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just a ponder....

just a theory but.
are you ever looking at a mirror?
you will automatically say yes, when you want to stare are your reflexion right?
well, are you looking at the mirror, or are you looking at the reflexion of yourself?

What i think, is this.
Your never looking at the actual mirror, its your reflexion.
Since the mirror is reflecting your image, you are seeing yourself
it makes me wonder and ask the question....

what does a mirror actually look like?

this only made sense to the minds of Chloe Prest and I.
please let there be someone else in the world who understands

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

people who dont get it have my mind.
i actually completley and fully agree with this theory.

Anonymous said...

LMAO.
*have NO mind,

not my mind.

god, i just made myself look retarded.

PeeJay said...

haha chloe its ook
i still love youu