CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Lalala ♪ on spare...

Just another day with max sitting next to me
being bored once again
spare after lunch, on a slow friday afternoon

I really enjoy when spare is at the end of the day
i don't like this alternating thing
i wish it was at the end of the day all the time
yes i like having longer lunches
but going home early is a bonus too...
ARHHH!

I really feel uncomfortable sitting next to max to telll you the truth
I think he secretly wants to beat me up
because of the constant poking i did to him at lunch so that he would lose his arm wrestling game with priestly
Yes, he is reading is boook.
But i know secertly inside he is reading this blog over his book wanting to jump kick me in the face ;)

lalala ♪ i dont know what to write about.
sorry about the random blog

0 comments: