CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yearbook, I wish you would burn

I honestly cant wait
to get this yearbook in my hands
I would watch it burn
and remember how much i worked on it
fuck

so many times how i wanted
to scream and yell at you
and tell you how much of an idiot you are
seriously
your the teacher
SO TEACH

you ask us what we want for our marks
are you dumb?
i want 100 percent
are you seriously going to give me that
didn't think so
since you obviously hate me

you pick favourites
honestly
it shows
you say that you needed
me and Chloe in this project
when we wanted to drop out
and what the fuck
every time you talk about the yearbook
you fucking don't ask us to join
ARGG YOU MAKE ME MAD

i want to scream
i want to get out
i want to punch you

2 comments:

Maleeha Ghani♥ said...

cool blog! =]♥

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY MAN.

hes a fucking idiot.
and this yearbook is going to hell,
like litterally.


jane.
we be way to awesome for that class.