CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All I want for Christmas is you ♪

This is my Christmas wish list...

  • Clothes (especially dresses)
  • Shoes
  • Jewelry
  • Purses
  • Favoured Holiday Chocolate Treats (Ferro Rocher, Turtles etc.)

The most important thing on my Christmas list is love. I love spending it with friends and family. I'm not very materialistic as most people think. If I don't get anything on my Christmas list, I'll be happy spending it by the fire with the person I love, singing Christmas carols with friends, or having a feast with my family. Christmas is seen now as getting presents, it is no longer seen as the birthday of Jesus. It's seen as a day of presents, yes I do buy presents for my friends and family, but I don't want them to see it as something for Christmas, but as something thoughtful and well prepared out of love.

christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: