CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Knight for a Princess

An eventful night full of strained vocal cords and ruby red cheeks
this princess has a night to remember

Mama Mia, started off the night
it was a sing-along if i might add
good times laughing at the corny areas of the movie,
but had fun none the less

The night was coming to an end when we stop at my step,
you asked if i had time for a walk
and that's is what we did
it wasn't a very good walk, since we stopped at the park
gone on the swings till we felt dizzy

we sat on a park bench,
and had a long chat.
i started to shiver
and you kindly put your jacket over my shoulders
after it got a little quiet,
awkward if you want to get specific
I looked into your eyes,
and i knew.

We started talking even more,
the back of my mind wondering
what should i expect? what should i say?

I got a little frightened
because I've never felt this way
its never felt this real for me

I looked at the time, shocked as i was it was late
I had to get going,
I felt like Cinderella having to leave her prince
You said you didn't want me to go,
and that there was something that we had to do.
i looked at you dumbfounded totally forgotten what i realised.

I told me that you liked me,
how my heart beats when i hear you say that
you held my hand
and kissed me

everything made sense
it was like another puzzle piece had fit
now you are a part of my life,
a big part
and i never want to let you go.




Anime love Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: