CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

The stresses of a debutante {Part 1}


So my party is 7 months away,
Your probably wondering why I'm planning my party in such an advance. It's because a debut is a BIG thing in the Philippine culture. I've been trying to look for a venue that I'll be able to have for my party but all these big hotels that I've been booking have been turning me down. The Chateau Laurier, Lord Elgin... arg! It's so frustrating. I'm going to have to settle for a smaller venue something not as nice as those hotels unfortunately, just because I need to get to the person who shall be making my invitations for that night and of course, I'll need to give her a place or it will not work out so well. I was thinking of the hall that the INS society used for their Christmas Party. Its not as nice, but its big enough to fit all the people i want to invite. It's nice that it has two floors as well, so for all my closest friends will be with me at the bottom and the rest of my friends and family will be upstairs and still be able to enjoy the party.
I'll be calling them tomorrow so that I can book a date =D.
I'll keep in touch!
Can't wait until my party!

0 comments: