CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What I think about Holiday Hours!


*ARGGGG!

Give me a gun, and make it go BANG!
Seriously, I understand that people need to get their shopping done, but honestly. If I'm here typing up this blog, I highly doubt its THAT busy to keep us open for another hour. Its defiantly not helping our sales. You know what my theory is. I think the reason why people don't shop at this mall after 6 is because their all in bed. HAVE YOU SEEN THE CLIENTELE IN THIS MALL? Their old, they need their sleep, no one is going to shop at Carlingwood mall past 9 o'clock. If its the week of Christmas I understand, but I don't understand why we have to do this to the week of. *sighs, I'll just have to endure it I guess.... Well I've I survive from the boredom

1 comments:

Maleeha Ghani♥ said...

Haha, ohmygoodness, The Bay stays open an HOUR after the mall closes - on Friday nights, till eleven! Imagine how crappy these people make our lives :P