CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

If I needed you, Where would I find you?

If I went looking for you,
Where would I find you?

If I screamed out your name,
Would you hear me?
If I cried,
Would you wipe the tears?
If I needed you,
Would you be there for me?
If I was lonely,
Would you hold me?
If I was broken,
Would you fix me?


Theres this feeling of need, inside of me that I just can't explain. I don't know if its because I miss you, or the lack of communication between us. I'm not used to this. I was used to him, always calling me at the end of the day seeing how my day was, and I liked it. It's different I know just because your so far away and your always so busy, but what if I needed you? Where would I find you, how could I reach you?

Sometimes, I just want to talk to you, and no one else. It's kind of like your the only one who can understand my point of view, or can tell me that the person that I am, is much greater than I believe to be. Your the one that I love, and sometimes, your the only one I want to talk to.

0 comments: