CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My dearest friend.

I felt like I was a lost little girl, until you returned to me.

I remember how you would make me laugh, with all the weird things you do.
I remember how you would always help me up when I fell.
I remember when you would clean me up when I scraped my knees.
I remember when you held me in your arms until my tears dried up.

You were always the strong shoulder to cry on, and was always there for me when I needed you.
You were always the friend who stood by my side, through thick and thin.
You always stood up for me when I felt small.
You were always there to stand behind me when I was scared.
You were the one who carried me when I was weak.

I'm so glad that your back. My life seems complete.
I love you for that.

0 comments: