CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Forbidden to remember, Terrified to forget.

I forbid myself to remember.
All those times we shared.
They seem like nothing since we never talk anymore.
I remember how my eyes would glow when I saw your face.
Or my head would perk up at the sound of your name.
All that has changed now and I don't understand the reasons why.

I am terrified to forget.
All those times we shared.
Just because those are the times when I was truly happy.
You don't know how much it meant to have you in my life.
Now that I feel that I'm without you.
Its so very cold.
Also, the other reason why i don't want to forget.
Is because those were the times that you told me you loved me.

1 comments:

Yesha said...

cool poem. lovely. honestly, i like it.

thanks for dropping by to my blog. =]