CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

ARGG first day back at school.


First of all,

Walked into french class, and met my french teacher for the rest of the semester and all I could think about was OMG, I think I'm going to shoot myself. She's a little hyper french teacher running around the class. Talked real fast, didn't understand a thing. T__T definitely might fail.


Second of all,

Ugly ass couples. I was glad I had a break from seeing these couples fondle each other in the hallways. Let me repeat myself, YOUR NOT ATTACHED AT THE FACE!


Third of all,

Yearbook class. However only like four or less weeks to go... WHOO!

Fourth of all,
The stupid little munch kins that run around the hall trying to get to classes. Not to mention they also reek of bad B.O


arggggggggggg. fuck. school.

0 comments: