CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A letter to my PrinceCharming

ҳهҳه -P н є в є J α n є - ҳهҳه
will you play the role as prince charming?

Haller (L)s PJ Ti amo
anyday

Haller (L)s PJ Ti amo
would you be my princess?

ҳهҳه -P н є в є J α n є - ҳهҳه
in a heartbeat
PrinceCharming,
To you on this Christmas season, I would like to give you something better that can't be packaged or bowed. Something, so little and delicate that cannot be played with. I would like to give you my heart, meaning all of me.
When I'm with you, its so magical and unreal, its like a wish waiting to be granted, and its being granted right before my eyes. You give me something better than what a child would feel on that Christmas morning, when they're opening their special gifts underneath the tree.
I am ready to start a NewYear with you, forgetting all the worries and fears that I had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!
cuute.

i hope everythings good,

MISSSSS YOOU!
<3

PeeJay said...

haha chloe thanks :)
i miss you to biatch!
merry christmas! x0x0x