CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

*.Confessions of 2008.*


In '08 I...

[ ] stayed single
[x] got kissed
[x] kissed someone new
[x] made out
[x] made out in a car
[x] kissed in the snow
[ ] kissed in the rain
[x] had my heart broken
[x] broke someone else's heart
[x] had a stalker
[x] lost a friend
[x] had a good relationship with someone
[ ] questioned my sexual orientation
[ ] came out of my closet
[ ] got pregnant
[ ] had an abortion
[ ] got married
[ ] had a divorce
[x] kissed someone of the same sex
[x] met someone that I will never forget
[x] did something I regret
[ ] lost my true love
[x] lost faith in love
[ ] kissed under mistletoe
[x] got a promotion
[x] got a pay raise
[x] changed jobs
[ ] lost my job
[ ] quit my job
[ ] dated a co-worker
[ ] dated my boss
[ ] dated my boss's son/ daughter
[ ] got fired from my job
[ ] got straight A's
[x] met a teacher who I became friends with
[x] met a teacher who I really hate
[x] found the subject I love
[ ] failed a class
[x] cut class
[x] skipped school
[ ] got in a fight with a classmate
[x] did something I was happy with
[x] discovered a new talent
[x] proved myself an idiot
[x] embarrassed myself in front of the class
[ ] fell in love with a teacher
[x] was involved in something that I will never forget
[x] painted a picture
[x] wrote a poem
[ ] ran a mile 2000 times
[x] double dipped
[x] skinny dipped
[x] went to a sleepover
[x] went to camp
[x] threw a surprise party
[x] laughed till I cried
[x] laughed till I peed my pants
[x] flirted shamelessly
[ ] visited a foreign country
[x] visited a foreign province
[x] cooked a disastrous meal
[x] lost something important to me
[x] got a gift I love
[x] realized something new about myself
[x] went on a diet
[x] tried to gain weight
[x] dyed my hair
[x] came close to losing my life
[x] someone close to me died
[x] went to a wild party
[x] drank alcohol
[x] drank alcohol underage
[x] got drunk
[ ] got arrested
[x] read a great book
[x] saw a great movie
[x] saw a movie so scary that it made me cry
[ ] saw a favorite band live
[x] did something that I want to tell everyone
[x] experienced something new
[x] made new friends
[x] found out who your real friends are
[x] lied to your parents
[x] snuck out
[ ] got in trouble with police
[x] kissed in a pool
[x] kissed under the stars
[x] smoked
[x] got wasted
[x] went to a party
[x] had the time of your life
[x] danced
[x] fell out of love
[x] had a crush on someone
[ ] changed your sexual preference
[x] made a snowman
[x] swam in a pool
[ ] went snowboarding
[x] went sledding
[x] slept in past 2pm
[x] held someone’s hand that you care about
[x] got wasted in a public place
[ ] got wasted in Mexico
[x] told someone you like them as more than a friend...
[x] went on vacation
[x] went on vacation with a friend
[ ] driven a car
[x] played strip poker
[x] danced in the rain
[ ] got in a car accident
[x] saw someone get in a car accident
[x] got in a fist fight
[x] laughed until you couldn't breathe
[x] had an amazing year
[x] missed someone
[ ] got hit by a car
[ ]sent someone to the hospital
[ ] got a new pet
[x] enjoyed this year overall

First of all, I started off 2008 with a new years resolution that I didn't do. My resolution was to grab the life that I truly deserve, and that was to be without you. Unfortunately, I was so scared and weak to do anything. I should have listened, but I didn't.

Celine, this one is for you baby girl! I miss you so friggen much, there isn't a day in this world that goes by, that I don't think about you. I regret not phoning you back during the summer holidays when you asked me to hang out, catch up on the old times and talk about "them boys". I miss the days when we would have to go to the park to chill just because we didn't want to be at my house where my annoying parentals would be. Celine, I love and miss you everyday, and I'll live my life keeping you alive in my heart forever&always! Keep smiling twin sister!

This one goes out to my two best friends who stood by me even when I pushed them back so many times. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without you! I regret ever mistreating you and never taking your advice to go the right way in life. I'll always stand by you, like you stood by me. I love you Chloe-Baloney & Smurph-a-ella!

This one is for the one who captured my heart, and kept reminding me to kept my head up high.
If it wasn't for the alcohol that I consumed that night, I don't think I would have confessed that I liked you. I'm glad that I did or else I wouldn't be as happy as I am today. You show me the beautiful person who is hiding inside of me. I love you, Nathan and seeing that I'll be with you during the New Year already lets me know that it will be so much better than the last.

This one is for the family who had to put up with me. I'm sorry for putting you guys though what I did. I regretted ever leaving the house, when I did I thought about you guys everyday I was away. I'm sorry for not being the daughter that you made me to be. I thought he would have givin' me the things that I truly wanted in life, but you know what. I'm still young for that. I'm sorry, you were right and I was wrong, I'll never go back against your word ever again. I'm just glad that you like the current boy in my life, it takes a lot of stress off my shoulders for sure =D.

Overall, I had a good year, with my ups and my downs. I've learned to never run away from your fears, because they will always just keep chasing you.
My new years resolution is to build up my self esteem that was lost during the year of 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JANE I LOVE YOU!
:D

<3

PeeJay said...

chloeeee my love
i love you more!
x0x0x
have a good new year yo!