CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm in love with him. Deal with it.

I don't understand why you're acting like a child.
Please honestly stop trying to ruin my life.
I love him, and I don't want to lose him.
Please, seriously.
You know how happy I am with him.
Stop telling him lies that aren't true
Just stop messaging him period.
I don't understand why your doing this.
Is it just to make me unhappy.
To be alone in this world,
because you know that's what I'm afraid of?
Or are you trying to get him to leave me,
so I could be the vulnerable little girl you used to torment?
Well its not like that, I believe that what I have with him is love,
though its not marked yet.
I also, believe that if this is love, that love can push down walls,
and beat down anything that comes between it.

0 comments: