CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

You sent me to emergency

After a great night, you just had to call me and question every little thing about me. You pushed and pushed until you got me to tears. Once again, I was begging you pleading with you to stop playing and toying with my brain but no its like a little game to you. You forced me into a decision that obviously I couldn't make myself since you always knew what was right. So that was it, we were OK, on good terms again, or so I thought.

5:11 in the morning my phone rings, its you. Calling me to push me to my limits again, you don't understand how to leave things alone do you? Well there you go again, saying this, and saying that. Making my mind go a mile a minute. Slowly I felt my mind going numb, I started shaking. Screaming at you to stop. Mom comes in yells at me to shut the fuck up or else she'll call the cops on you. I stand in your defense, not knowing the reason why. She tells me to get out, I don't move. I'm still shaking, my mind feels like its going to explode. The next thing I know, I'm in the car, lights blurring outside... I'm being carried by my dad inside this building of bright lights, my puffy eyes couldn't take it. I'm laid on a bed... while they put me to sleep. I wake up to notice that my mental doctor sitting beside me. She reassures me that I'm ok to go to work. She tells me to try and make a friendship is fine, as long as we keep it controlled and keep my pills. I got home at around 7:45 enough to take a shower and get ready for work.

You don't understand how much energy it takes from me just by talking on the phone with you. I don't understand this Justin. Why do you do this to me. I might not have the same feelings for you as before, but I still have feelings for you not to turn my back on you. People tell me other wise, but I believe if you have a caring friend still there for you Justin, that you will be the great person that I know you can grow to be and a girl that will be proud of. However I'm getting exhausted by the fact that your draining my energy.

I love my boyfriend to death. You asked me if I would ever cheat on him, I won't. You asked me if I would ever dump him if you ever changed, I won't. I am currently happy with Nathan right now Justin and nothing that you ever say or do will change that. I care about you Justin, but sometimes you have to learn to leave it alone.

What happened to you Justin, its like your a whole different person. What happened to the Justin that I fell in love with in the first place?

0 comments: