CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dearest Martin St. Denis


I don't know how to start this or where to even start saying sorry.
You were my best friend and now I lost that for being stupid and pushing what I wanted from you.
You didn't need anything else but a friend and I wasn't even that to you. You might have not noticed, Marty, but I do care for you. When you hurt, I hurt.
When you confided in me with the secret. I just wanted to give you the biggest hug anyone can get. To see the sadness in your eyes, was like a punch in the gut. I just wanted to tell you that everything was ok, but in the long run. You knew you wouldn't.
Now the fact that you don't even want to talk to me hurts. This is as bad as my cousin Daryll, leaving me for the army, when he was my best friend... coming back and forgetting that I ever existed in his life. This is different... this is not the same as losing my cousin... who was there for me and just left out of no where with no good-byes. This is you leaving, not talking to me for my faults, my actions in life. Marty, if i could turn back time I would, I see the fault in my actions now... and I just wish i could take them back but I can't. Now that I've lost you as a friend, it feels like I've lost everything...

Marty, I wish that someday we'll meet again...

0 comments: