CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to me...

I really messed up this time, and I don't know if I can ever regain the things I've lost from my stupid actions. Supposedly, this was going to be the valentines day to remember, but I'm currently sitting here lonely... I messed up, I'm only human. However I don't think anyone messes anything up as much as I do.
I want to take this opportunity to say sorry for all those who love me. You shouldn't have seen me like that. If you never want to speak to me again because of my actions and decisions that I've make last night, I understand. Also, I'm sorry to break our plans like that, you probably worked so hard, and now it probably will go down the drain like every feeling you ever had for me. I'm so sorry that I'm so messed up right now. There are some things that I just need to figure out and get over. Its not going to be easy, and a lot of people will get hurt, whatever my decision will be.

Happy Valentines Day.
Thank you for everything.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jane,
we love you, no matter what.

well, i know me and sara do anyways.

don't be afraid to talk to me about anything.
you may not think i'll understand,
but i can almost guarantee i will.

i love you.
<3