CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

This ring

This ring on my finger has a whole different meaning and just because it changed fingers. I can feel the relationships around me change as they notice that the thing that they wanted to push me away from is comming so close to me again, and right now i can't stop it.

I've hurt the one I love, just to save his life. When I say that I loved him, I mean every word, I've truely did fall for him, and i shall never feel the same without him in my life.

I'm so sorry for my friends who have been through those dark times with me.



If wanted, I will run away with him and you shall never see me again. You shall never hear of the awful things he'll do to me, and you shall never see me hurt like I am right now. I'm sorry...
Love is all about taking risks... however, i can't risk losing the most important people in my life.

0 comments: