CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Running away from problems just makes you miss everything else...

So now im sitting here in an old apartment loft in toronto main, listening to Tristan Rain laughing at some baby show on the television.
The reason why I came here was to have fun... and to relax to run away and hide. But whatever I was hiding from is here with me now. I've realized that I was only hiding from the hurt and pain he caused me and the only way I can get rid of that is just to be with the ones I love. Don't get me wrong, I love E to death, but however I don't think a club with a bunch of sweaty 21+ year olds is going to help me nor a mother who has to tend to her child every so often. I didn't have much fun here as i used to.
I know i need to get back, I need to get back where I started and start to heal there. Uncover the laugher thats hiding deep down inside with the crazy people there I call my friends. I've realized that I need them more than ever right now... especially, I need him more than ever.
Its weird however, me and him... were just friends now. I don't know if I'd ever get used to that, but at least I didn't lose him all together. When he called me, i was at home, laughing and smiling and feeling alright, and here... im missing everything thats wonderful back home...

So I bought the next flight out of here, back home... (with my dad's credit card number of course). The only thing that I'm afraid of is, what if they don't want me back....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who wouldn't want you back?
you scared the living shit out of me.
i love you, you crazy bitch.
dont ever EVERRRR question it.

PeeJay said...

surprisingly i can came one...
ill tell you on msn sometime...
anyway...
i love you more...
i missed you my crazy freak i call my friend =) and i wouldnt want you any other way...
hey
wonder if reema is up for a road trip... her first stop martin since hes next door, second stop your place.... third stop my place... and last but not least.... lazer quest since we didnt go friday? yes puhh-leaze... let me know ook.. x0x call me/txt me