CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dearest Taylor Clark

So walking down the street and i hear an engine rev up behind me and it was you an old friend. You asked me if i was free and said I had all day, so i got in the car. You told me all about your vacation to florida, and how you missed me a ton. How you thought about me the whole time, because you left without saying goodbye... I asked you where we were going... and you told me it was a surprise, when i realized where you were taking me i burst out laughing... i couldn't believe it. the place where we met...

We had a fun time at midway... playing games as much as we wanted since you knew everyone and we got unlimited coins... we spent about 3 hours there just laughing, mini putting, you even got into a bumper car after 30 mins of constant nagging to join me in bumper cars... lol... by the end, i had a fun time.

It was getting late, so you offered me a drive home, however the drive home was quiet so i asked you what was on your mind. You told me how before you left for florida you really liked me but you were afraid to even ask me if you wanted to see me / date me. but you wanted to... For past relationship problems. You asked me if i still feel the same way, well the way i felt for you before you left, i told you honestly ive changed and seen people in between that time, i even fell in love. You told me that you were really ready, and how you would love to get to know me more, starting seeing me kind of thing... when you said that my mind just sorta drifted away...

I thought about my feelings for N. and how i know hes truely over me and i would never even have a change with him anymore. But am I truely ready to move on? I thought about the times we shared, all the laughs, all the tears, even all the songs... I miss them, and it broke my heart, i was almost about to cry...

I told you that i wouldnt mind hanging out with you, but however I dont know if i was ready to actually see someone right now. Who knows, when i hang out with you something might hit me like a bolt of lighting.

It breaks my heart to realize that i must give up on you n. but its the only way isnt it. I'm not stupid, i know you got my facebook msgs, and didnt call me for a reason... but hey who knows... right... but right now, i know your over me. so i guess thats my only choice right now.... is just to give up on you...

0 comments: