CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Arg, im sorry... =(

As I sit here thinking of how I reacted last night, I feel horrible for what I've done. It probably didn't make any sence to why I overreacted but I'll try and explain myself as best as I can.
I don't understand how my heart is feeling, but sometimes I feel that your too busy to take time and understand the way my heart is breaking. I wanted to talk to you and tell you how I was feeilng, but honestly I didn't want to make the conversation depressing... because seriously, the conversation went no where.
I'll tell you one thing about me. I HATE MSN. Honestly there good for quick notes, or like little messages or something, but really having a conversation on msn is just dumb to me. You can't feel the other person's real expression. You can't tell if it is a lie or the truth.
For example LOL. Doesn't mean im truely laughing.
Am I just being a real bitch here or do you understand where I'm trying to get at?

Last night, I was totally out of line. It was stupid of me to say such things. I'm sorry for making the situation bigger than it had to be. Tears formed into my eyes as I said such things to a person who truely doesn't deserve to be spoken like that. As Sara said, we're just starting to learn about each other... I didn't know, I was only trying lighten up the mood.

0 comments: