CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

untitled, [13][01][09]

We're two different people, I know that because I keep stepping on your feet. I guess I was afraid to note it for the very reason why my heart is breaking. I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I felt that I was the only one trying to make do of what we had. I try and show you the person that I really am, but you always shoot her down.
I hate the fact that we also use msn to talk. I know I don't see you often but an msn conversation vs a phone conversation. Our conversations on msn always seem dry. On occasion we will have our good "chats" but that wont heal this empty hole that grows each day I'm apart from you.

I'm not your friend, i'm your girlfriend.
There's a big difference in the two.

0 comments: