CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

The stresses of a debutante {Part 2}

Sighs.
I don't even know if the people that I have chosen to be my honorable ladies and gentlemen can make it to my party. Since it's the summer and also during the long weekend people will be traveling or going to see their family. Now I have to resort into like finding "back ups" or just not putting them on the list and getting someone that can actually make it.
I don't think alot of people think this is a big deal, however it is. Theres alot of planning that goes into a debutante ball. Just search it up, its not common now a days but its in my family tradition to host one. I think I might have to resort in a party planner...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jane!
<3


it'll work out.