CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm stronger than you think I am

So this is how its going to be.
$1000 dollars for my freedom.
6 weeks I say to myself.
6 weeks of hell you say.
I can do it, I know I can.
I'm stronger than you think I am.

As tears run down my face.
I look in the mirror.
Why am I crying?
I was done crying over you so long ago.

My heart is breaking.
I punch the mirror.
It shatters into a million pieces just like my heart.
I look at my fist.
It bleeds uncontrollably just like the tears running down my face.

Why is it that I always give in somehow.
But not this time.
I'm not giving you that option.
I'm making my own decisions this time.
Once these 6 weeks are over.
I'll be laughing at you.
Because you'll be the one who will break down
and cry

0 comments: