CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Who have I become


I've lost him already i can feel it, all because of my stupid cousin.

Over the years, I thought my cousin Elly was the biggest influence in my life, shes helped threw the tough times and overall shes been the big sister I've never had.

But looking back now feels as if she wasn't the greatest role model.

She made me into the tough girl i am today, but maybe because she knew that i was going to go threw the hardships that she had, or that she created for me anyway.
She was always the one to ruin my relationships...
1) Wanting to fuck them
2) Wanting to flirt with them
and 3) Taking them away from me (thats what shes good at, yes shes even takin some of the guys that i dated/liked and took them for herself)

But now, she didn't fuck this one up. it was me.... heres the story

My cuzin elly met this guy in the bar who was from sydney australia... She didn't know if she wanted to keep talking to him so she gave him my number so that if she did want to talk to him she can talk to him though my number so that he wouldn't know her real number and bug her everyday.... he finally texted me, and Elly told me to play with it and talk like i wanted him and keep him going or whatever so i did... well my boyfriend found these texts and told me to not text him anymore... and i was glad to... (however pretending to be someone i wasn't was kind of thrilling). Mr Sydney Australia, texted me the next morning however i didn't want to mess things up for E, so i continued... and my boyfriend found all the texts later that day and got upset...

So now here i am trying to fix things... he wanted me to come meet him but my father wouldn't let me. I even tried running out of the house, but he followed me and threw me in the car. When in the car he told me that he hates it when I act up like this, and that I'm turning more and more like my cousin Elly.

I don't want to lose my boyfriend but I can see where he's taking this. Like I understand that he's upset, however he's from Australia i can't really do anything, and besides he doesn't want me in particular, he thought it was E the whole time. Whatever I can make up excuses all night long, but I am turning into Elly more and more everyday...

I don't want to be like her, shes a complete fuck up. She has a kid, and is 3 months pregnant with twins maybe... she fucks around with every guy she can and she leaves her son with my aunt all the time... I don't want to fuck around. I just want to be with my boyfriend... whom, i dont even know how much longer ill be calling him that


Babe. if you read this im extremely sorry, this whole thing wasn't a lie. I love you, and im sorry i fucked everything up. I should have listened to you, but im stupid. I've realized what i can lose and i don't want to lose it. You are everything in the world to me... and if i know love... its what we have, and we'll make it through this... please...

0 comments: