CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Here we go again, -with the boyfriend blues

So, I don't really know how i feel about this situation. My Bf is chilling at his place with a bunch of his friends, a couple of girls and one guy i believe (not too sure).

ANYWAY...
I don't know if i feel jealous or worried that he might cheat on me, because I know he won't, (they're just a couple of his old friends, right? plus he said he wouldn 't)
OR!
If its just the fact that i invite him to various friend events so that he can be comfortable around my friends.

I never really known his friends... only heard things here and there and said hey in the hallways, but never really interacted with them, but it wouldn't hurt to start right? Like i mean, sometimes he doesn't even introduce me and it hurts sometimes. It makes me feel invisible around his friends...


sighs, who knows, we'll see what happens...

0 comments: