CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Anal

It's as if nothing I say means a thing to you?
Why is it that you say that you love me but yet I don't think I feel it.

* I love you *

Is just a couple of words that is said everyday.
They used to mean hope and wonder.
A meaning in life, something to encourage me in everything that I wanted to try.
Now that you say it, it feels like a bunch of lies.
Can't you understand that I just won't or can't do it.
It breaks my heart to even hear that you still want to.
Just because you said that my opinions and thoughts matter.
You said you would ever hurt me.
You say this like its nothing.
And this nothing is causing me pain.
I can't even wrap my mind around the thought of you with her to.
Do you think everything I say about her, I mean?
Seriously...

* Just do it with her *

Doesn't give you the permisson.

0 comments: