CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am a victim of partner assault

So i got a call yesterday stating that i was a victim of partner assault. It feels weird calling myself that. Yes i went through alot with justin, and it wasn't the best relationship ever, but I don't want to be categorized as such. Yes I was hit, beaten, and was hit with alot of hateful words, but I think I got it better than most of the people that are a victim of partner assault.
Anyway, These past few days have been traumatizing. If i can describe it it was defiantly equivalent to hell, or maybe even worst. Seeing someone you cared about for so long, just loosing it in front of your eyes. Yes he got what he deserved, but its hard to just let go all of the emotions that you both shared, whether it was the past or not.

I am moving on with my life. I am finding something new. The past will never be erased, but I know that I'm stronger than ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll have you know,
your the strongest person i know.

Anonymous said...

ahaha i'd beat you to, ugly fucker!